poll survey!! do you feel something inside your heart when u chat with your yahoo contacts?

what do u feel?

***smile wins hearts***

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I feel happy :)

I feel there is a lovely bonding between me & my Yahoo contacts who are not just my contacts but my dear friends. My unknown, unseen friends...who like me the way i am & i like them the way they are :)

They are just awesome!! :) :)

Lovely question :)

Source(s): ~~**Spread smiles**~~ :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I may feel some thing inside my heart but i never had any chat with any my yahoo contact any contact

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hai ya i feel something inside my heart when i chat with my yahoo contacts . i like them iam waiting for them to do chat and i understand their feelings i feel very happy doing chating with my contacts.

• GargVK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I feel very comfortable and have the full respect and Honor of my contacts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Of course. Most of us are so kind hearted and want to help and share. God gives us the words to help one another.

• sometimes i do

usually though, i just feel a sinking feeling in my stomach because i know i really should be studying for that AP Bio test :)

i heart you guys but GEEZ! stop pulling me in!!!

Source(s): my stomach
  • 1 decade ago

I feel something something and finally ends with a pimple.

• Yes!!....good question...!!!

I don't chat much.....it's a gr8 experience though...!!!..whenever I type something for chatting I feel is it right to ask this or not..???.I also feel that how that person on the other side of the line must be feeling...???...It's a kind of excitement...!!!!

:)

• 1 decade ago

I do not want to steal the precious time of others.

• 1 decade ago

***smile wins hearts***

yes may be sometime

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.