poll survey!! do you feel something inside your heart when u chat with your yahoo contacts?

what do u feel?

***smile wins hearts***

I feel happy :)

I feel there is a lovely bonding between me & my Yahoo contacts who are not just my contacts but my dear friends. My unknown, unseen friends...who like me the way i am & i like them the way they are :)

They are just awesome!! :) :)

Lovely question :)

Source(s): ~~**Spread smiles**~~ :)

I may feel some thing inside my heart but i never had any chat with any my yahoo contact any contact

hai ya i feel something inside my heart when i chat with my yahoo contacts . i like them iam waiting for them to do chat and i understand their feelings i feel very happy doing chating with my contacts.

• GargVK

I feel very comfortable and have the full respect and Honor of my contacts.

Of course. Most of us are so kind hearted and want to help and share. God gives us the words to help one another.

• sometimes i do

usually though, i just feel a sinking feeling in my stomach because i know i really should be studying for that AP Bio test :)

i heart you guys but GEEZ! stop pulling me in!!!

Source(s): my stomach

I feel something something and finally ends with a pimple.

• Yes!!....good question...!!!

I don't chat much.....it's a gr8 experience though...!!!..whenever I type something for chatting I feel is it right to ask this or not..???.I also feel that how that person on the other side of the line must be feeling...???...It's a kind of excitement...!!!!

:)

I do not want to steal the precious time of others.

***smile wins hearts***

yes may be sometime