Will i ever grow taller? I think Ive stopped growing at the age of 13.?

I have been my height for years. I don't know my exact height but am about 5 foot 5 something. I have been this height for years about when i was 13. I am 16 nearly 17 and my growth height wise has not increased. I can fit in 11-12 year old tops. I am taller than my mum and a few inches shorter than my dad. My... show more I have been my height for years. I don't know my exact height but am about 5 foot 5 something. I have been this height for years about when i was 13. I am 16 nearly 17 and my growth height wise has not increased. I can fit in 11-12 year old tops. I am taller than my mum and a few inches shorter than my dad. My brother who is 19 is the same height as me. Many of my friends at school are taller than me and my height doesn't seem to suit me. I do eat quite a lot of junk food but also have fruit, meat and fish. My friends that are taller than me eat a lot of junk food. Will i ever grow taller because i haven't for years and have underarm hairs/chest hairs (few) and a beard. My beard doesn't grow loads it just is a few inches long and doesn't really grow much more. Also i don't really walk 100% straight a bit hunched. I would be grateful if you could leave some answers. Thank you.