POLL : SNOW OR RAIN? ?

Which one is more romantic?

i mean dancing in the rain or dancing in the snow?

i love snow very much. i think it is really beautiful.

THANKS>

Dance in the Rain with My Janet hahah ;)

Oh, rain is much more romantic.

Laying in bed with the one you love to the patter of rain on the roof and against the window.

Walking arm and arm in a warm summer rain.

Sharing one of those double plastic ponchos and waiting out a rain delay at the ballpark at your seats, while everyone else has scurried for cover. And it's a good way for the two of you to get on the Jumbotron Scoreboard.

Sitting in the car, in the driveway, at night during a pretty good downpour, waiting for it to let up so you can sprint to the house....doubly romantic if the two of you manage to steam up the windows.

Sitting in the living room, lit by candlelight because the electricity is out, and watching how each lightning flash seems to make the candles fade out for an instant.

Curled up together on a porch swing and watching a thunderstorm play itself out.

Angelface and I have done all six of these over the past year, and they are among our most romantic moments....they even put us up on the scoreboard at PNC Park during the rain delay...and yes, we did steam up the car windows.

Dancing in the rain would be much more romantic...we haven't done that, but now that you ask, we'll try it next summer, and I'll give you a report.

Dancing in Rain, I love Rain.

never tried dancing in snow, must be fun.

sMILe.

i never tried dancing in the snow as i rarely see snow but i love dancing in the rain, especially with a special someone.

Hi :-)

I love to sing in the rain and dance in the snow!

Rain

I think dancing in snow, but kissing in the rain. :)

Dancing in the rain.

• Kim P

The snow

Snow.