EXTREMELY hard time in school... meaning I'm failing all of my classes?

So I'm a sophomore in high school and for some reason I can literally NEVER concentrate. I just started getting home schooled this year because I wanted to see if my grades would go up. The problem with my grades in public school were caused by too many distractions. This year, I have no distractions whatsoever and... show more So I'm a sophomore in high school and for some reason I can literally NEVER concentrate. I just started getting home schooled this year because I wanted to see if my grades would go up. The problem with my grades in public school were caused by too many distractions. This year, I have no distractions whatsoever and I'm still getting distracted! I don't have ADD or ADHD (I don't think). But anyway, I'm failing all of my classes and I'm really far behind in all my classes as well. This obviously isn't good because I want to go to college, but they won't accept a student who failed all the way through high school. :( I really don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
9 answers 9