Poll: favourite Christmas food?

Can anything top Pigs in Blankets?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Oh, Mom makes these rostie potatoes. She cuts them to fork sized bites, boils them till they are almost done and getting flaky, then she fries them. They are like the biggest most delicious french fry you have ever had. They complement the turkey, gravy, stuffing, corn casserole (OMG that too!).....I'm hungry now, thanks. Corn casserole, take 2 cans of yellow, 1 can of white and one can of creamed corn. Mix them all together in a glass oven safe dish. Slice up 1 package of cream cheese and about 2 tbs of butter and place on top of the corn. Bake at 350 for about 25-30 min. Take out and stir, if your cream cheese is not melted and easily stirred throughout then cook a little longer. If it is melted and stirs up nice then add a little salt and pepper and top it with shredded cheddar. You can leave it like that and warm it up right before dinner. Try it out people, if you like corn, cream cheese and cheddar then you are going to LOVE this. Way better than green bean casserole. Merry Christmas.

Source(s): You know what, there is nothing to complain about at the Christmas dinner table except cleaning up after.
  • 1 decade ago

Pigs in Blankets is Christmas food??

We've always pretty much had the same as Thanksgiving. A nice, giant turkey, ham, cranberry sauce, stuffing, waldorf salad, MASHED POTATOES!!!

Yom!

Don't forget the pumpkin pie and egg nog.

Ok. Not really fond of egg nog but I can put a hurting on the pie...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing I like more than a good ol' stuffing on Xmas day!

But yeah, love roast potatoes & pigs in blankets... and turkey actually... ah the whole lot! Mmmmmm!! I could really go a Xmas dinner now xxxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vanilla Cream Pie

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Never had Pigs in Blankets for Christmas (although yummy), but I love my grandma's homemade apple pie....mmmm

• 1 decade ago

Cupcakes

• Dragon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Every year we have a giant fish feast on Christmas Eve...fish salad (shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari, conch, octopus, eel), linguini with clam sauce, whole fish (usually snapper or bass) and tons of fried shrimp.

Then we rest for a little while and get the desserts...cheesecake, cookies, Italian pastry.

I love the whole thing.

• 4 years ago

Stuffing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's got to be sausage wrapped in bacon for me!

Pigs in blankets ... yummy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mince Pies! Mmmmmmm.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.