Can any1 suggest me the best browser..?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Which is the bst widely used and safe browser that doesnt give much trouble..??Im using Mozilla..I want 2 know whether can i switch 2 some othr bst bwroser than Mozila..What browser r ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
i use the Mozilla Firefox 3.According to me it is the fastest and the safest web browser.If you don't want Mozilla then try the google chrome.But dont use IE 8 because it is unsafe.

check this link:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/sec...

Source:

Asker's Rating & Comment

4 out of 5
Thq..Buddy..I tried n itz gr8..
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (15)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • arouge1786 answered 5 years ago
    It really depends on what you are looking for in a browser. Internet Explorer has been around for ages, and has the full support of Microsoft behind it. It's got over 70% of the market share and as a result is recognisable to almost everybody. It is sleek and powerful, but on old(ish) computers that may slow you down a bit. Still, as the standard browser, you won't find many other negatives with it.
    Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...

Mozilla FireFox is a highly customizable browser. It has the advantage of being the one of only browsers that is compatible with all operating systems. New themes and gadgets are released every week, and this gives a personal feel to it when viewing websites. Although it slows the computer down, it isn't as bad as IE, though on a fast computer, you won't notice much of a difference between the two.
    FireFox 3.0.4: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all...

Other options available are Opera Browser. This browser offers very limited customization features (only a colour change in fact), but because of this gives very fast browsing. It was mainly developed for low memory computers, and is more of an "Internet Suite" than just a browser. It provides users with the tools and technology to perform a wide variety of internet related tasks like viewing web pages, searching the Internet, sending and receiving emails, conducting online chats, and even displaying the latest Widgets. It doesn't require as many resources as IE or FF, but it isn't very fun to browse in something that looks as out-of-date as it does.
    Opera 9.62: http://www.opera.com/download/

The final major browser is Apple Safari. In my opinion it is the fastest of the 4 browser and my personal favourite. Its style is based on the iTunes layout and it doesn't offer any customizability, but if you like iTunes, you'll love this browser. Its major downfall is the fact that it doesn't render (load) webpages very well. This can become very irritating while browsing so most people don't give it a second thought. It has many of the same features as IE and Firefox, including: QuickTime multimedia technology, a tabbed-browsing interface system, and internet searching tools. It does run very fast (even on slow computers) and has the best startup time of all browsers. If you find that the pages you usually visit work fine on Safari, you won't have anything bad to say about it.
    Safari 3.2.1: http://support.apple.com/downloads/Safar...

A new introduction to the Browser market is Google Chrome, Google's first attempt at an internet browser. It is currently in a beta version, but it seems to be one of the fastest browsers out there. But, as it is still in beta, there are many stability and security problems with it. I would recommend against using it as your primary browser, for the moment at least, until the final release comes out.
    Google Chrome 0.3.154.9 Beta: http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?...

So it really depends on what kind of person you are and what type of computer you have. You can't go wrong with IE or FF, but under stress, they perform slowly, Opera is a boring looking browser but can run where the other two can't, Safari has problems with rendering many webpages and there are far too many security risks with Chrome, but is much the fastest of them all. I personally use all five of them (but IE and Safari are my main two) and have no problem with any of them.

Hope that helps.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Vijaya answered 5 years ago
    Firefox

Because you can find almost any extensions/add-ons, you wish for.
    Just check for some top extensions here
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:1/cat:all?sort=popular
    And it is the safest browser out there in the wild.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • angelofdeath answered 5 years ago
    OPERA 9.4 IS TILL NOW BY MY STANDARDS THE ZIPPIEST OF ALL AND SECURE TOO. USE SPEED DIAL FOR MORE SPEED .

HOW EVER THE MORE SECURE WOULD BE NETSCAPE.
    IT'S A BIT WEIRD IN ACTING UP THOUGH. VIRUSES ARE IT'S MOST DREADED ENEMY . ONE FOUND AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL THINK OF JUMPING OFF THE NEAREST CLIFF. IT DEDICATES ALL THE SYSTEMS FORCE TO RIP APART THE MALWARE.

YOU ASK FOR MORE THAN THIS MUCH ON SECURITY FRONT THEN CALL THE FBI FOR THEIR SECURE MAIL TOOL.

16 M BITS OF DEDICATED SERVER SPEED AND US MILITARY LEVEL NINE SECURITY.

OR YOU MIGHT AS WELL DOWNLOAD IT FROM A HACK SERVER.

Source(s):

EXPERIENCE.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Fadoo Reply answered 5 years ago
    Google Chrome very easy to use
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • vicseo answered 5 years ago
    Unfortunately, most of the newer highly recommended browsers do not contain a competent web authoring tool such as Composer which is found in most Netscape browsers albeit AmericaonLine.com does not currently update the older Netscape browsers. Composer readily reads, edits and writes any DreamWeaver, NotePad, Word or FrontPage webpage creation.

Good luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ambar C answered 5 years ago
    Hi I personally think that Opera web browsers are pretty good & not heavy on the system.. Has all the standard features & has tabbed browsing. You can give it a shot.

I did also try the new beta browser for google. Its named Crome. Not bad for a beta & looks & feels good.

Regards.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dpkdrj answered 5 years ago
    Mozilla Firefox ,latest is the best and safe.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • shrinath m answered 5 years ago
    chrome is faster, but has a few bugs right now.. wait till its refined..

right now firefox or opera is good.. opera got speed dial which is interesting, and mouse gestures.. looks better..

Source(s):

i am using opera
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • vvenkatesh27 answered 5 years ago
    Hi google chrome is good.
    i have noticed that this much faster than any other browser and safer
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • msampath91 answered 5 years ago
    You no need to change any other browser... Firefox is best... Update your firefox and get useful add-on.... I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Keith answered 5 years ago
    I go between the major browsers often to check my web work. Firefox is my favorite. The others are more cumbersome to use, like IE and Safari. Chrome is new, faster than the others, might be my favorite later.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tara Chand answered 5 years ago
    i think u use old version of mozilla firefox. please use latest version of 3.4 and get speed browser. after this download opera latest version 9.4 on www.opera.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Oprah answered 5 years ago
    use safari,opera or firefox
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sam answered 5 years ago
    MOZILLA FIREFOX IS THE BEST
    YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE LINK BELOW
    http://www.mozilla.com
    AND ITS SPEED IS GOOD TOO
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Nathalia M answered 5 years ago
    Hello Raji,

I am using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.18. It is the safest. Others are not as good.

Firefox 3 stinks, though. It is not as good.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock