I'm failing 2 classes, hate my new school?

I just switched high schools this year. I haven't made any friends here and everyone ignores me. I absolutely hate it here. The classes are so hard. I'm ALREADY in lower level classes and I'm still finding them hard. I have a 42 in chemistry, and a 52 in geometry. I honestly don't think I'm a stupid kid though. I... show more I just switched high schools this year. I haven't made any friends here and everyone ignores me. I absolutely hate it here. The classes are so hard. I'm ALREADY in lower level classes and I'm still finding them hard. I have a 42 in chemistry, and a 52 in geometry. I honestly don't think I'm a stupid kid though. I don't know why I'm finding this so hard, and it's making me so upset. I always feel like I'm under pressure and it's making my life here worse. How am I gonna go to college when I'm failing my classes?

Someone PLEASE help me...
Update: ALSO My parents are all upset. They're saying "we're gonna go in to your school and talk to your teachers." But I don't want them talking to my teachers. They don't speak english very well. They honestly don't know how to talk to people.