For people who don't agree with homosexuality do you consider yourself homophobic and ignorant? ?

According to Merriam Webster which I'm sure we all agree is a valid dictionary homophobia is defined as irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals. So having an aversion to homosexuality counts as homphobia. If you feel that a heterosexual relationship is... show more According to Merriam Webster which I'm sure we all agree is a valid dictionary homophobia is defined as irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals. So having an aversion to homosexuality counts as homphobia.

If you feel that a heterosexual relationship is inherently better than a homosexual relationship you are heterosexist. Heterosexism is a form of prejudice and seeing how prejudice is a preconceived notion and a preconceived notion is one made without knowledge we can agree that prejudice is ignorant.

If you aren't prejudice then exactly what is it about homosexual relationships that you disagree with? Please give me a reason other than saying they are homosexual by nature, I am aware of this, tell me what is wrong with that.
Update: I said being against homosexuality not homosexuals...

So you would restrict someone's civil liberties and it is arguable economic liberties because of who they love? How is this not forcing your beliefs on someone and obviously not respecting their beliefs?
Update 2: There actually is plenty of evidence that gay people are born that way just google biological evidence for homosexuality. Unlike pedophilia and bestiality it does not cause psychological harm and both parties can consent. Neither a child nor an animal can say yes to sexual activity. Speaking of what's... show more There actually is plenty of evidence that gay people are born that way just google biological evidence for homosexuality. Unlike pedophilia and bestiality it does not cause psychological harm and both parties can consent. Neither a child nor an animal can say yes to sexual activity.

Speaking of what's natural do you disagree with oral sex since it doesn't result in children?