Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

After masturbation, what damage of body ?

After masturbation , i felt some sick and tired so much .. What happen after masturbation .. please explain me or advise me ..

Favorite Answer

I remember you, you are a Jehovah's Witness, and you were interested in the sign language congregation in USA. I'm really sad to see you post a message like this online. I think you should follow someone's previous advice about reading the bible. The society also has the book What Young People Ask the older version can tell you lots about masterbation, and how it is a sin, it is considered fornication, and it can ruin your marriage life in the future. If you feel it's hard to follow the society's advice, I suggest you talk to the elders. It's hard but if you continue masterbating you are ruining your relationship with Jehovah and you can easily fall in the temptation of fornicating before marriage, and you can get reproved or disfellowship. Well take care. And please get help.

Source(s): watchtower.org

Your tool is for Sex, and not masturbation. So you'll keep trying hundreds and thousands of stuff, but the taste and fun you'll enjoy in Sex will never ever come near Mast...

Best advice: get Married!

Source(s): Personal Experience, and Deep Organic Thinking :)

You must be doing it many times a day ,That's why you feel tired .

Don't do it daily or many time a day . Actually it makes you feel good and all muscles working .

i personally don't think of it as a sin, but no offense to anyone's religion.

sick in what way? it's normal to get tired, but if this affects you a lot then you should only do it at night, before you go to sleep.

• Rocky

Physically, doesn't sound like anything is wrong. Maybe you're stressed out or you just feel really bad you just spanked your monkey?

I honestly don't know & I also want to stop. It's a sin, so whether or not it is healthy, its a sin. Mostly anything that "feels good" is a sin. I get tired & shaky, so what I would do is read the Bible. Reading it will make you realize what's right or it my bore you out of your need to do it.

no such as its normal, donot take mental stress,remember one thing sex keep u fit and healthy.bye

IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT!!!!

masturbation can be the most pleasurable things ever and you feel that way afterwards??? idk what that could be. . .

how often do yu do it?

STOP THAT .................... It can effect your health and u r married life very badly believe me.Just STOP THAT.....