Please please help? Eating disorder recovery question? I want to recover?

I'm a 17 year old female. I've had an eating disorder for 4 years. It varies between bulimia nervosa, and anorexia nervosa. Just recently my bulimia has gotten worse. I'm up to a high weight. I'm barely underweight anymore. I'm 104lbs at 5'4. I'm suicidal and depressed. I hate myself so... show more I'm a 17 year old female. I've had an eating disorder for 4 years. It varies between bulimia nervosa, and anorexia nervosa. Just recently my bulimia has gotten worse. I'm up to a high weight. I'm barely underweight anymore. I'm 104lbs at 5'4. I'm suicidal and depressed. I hate myself so much. I binged and purged so much earlier. Knowone knows about my eating disorder. I want to recover. So much. I've tried self recovery but it didn't work, I ended up going back to restricting, then b/p-ing again. I want to tell someone but I don't know how. I feel like I should get to my goal weight of 94lbs and then hopefully they'll make me recover cos I'll be underweight enough.

My question is, how do I tell someone? and who do I tell? Every day I tell myself- today will be the day I finally have enough courage to tell someone. Then I put it off another day. I told myself that if I purged again, then I would HAVE to tell someone, but I didn't :(

Please help me. I need help from someone. Anyone that can help, I would appreciate it so much. Honestly. Just please help someone.
Update: I want to tell someone but I can't. I'm supposed to be this perfect happy person with no problems, but I'm not!

I don't want to cause any problems for anyone else.
6 answers 6