Smile-what brings a smile on your face? What are the effects of a smile?

• Rita

Other people................living and seeing others live :)))))))))))))

being grateful that I am alive and God has given me another day......

Joy of life and how I can help others in any way even just to make them smile :))))))))))))))

Music.................laughter and love of my soul

getting things done in my life to live well..................

my little dogie I love her she is a gift from God :)))She will be 12 yrs old this month :))))

Spending time with the people I love...........................................

Finding out truth in life with people and life in general...........

Having great intellectual conversations with my friends............

Seeing a child smile up at their Mother.............

The sun makes me smile........................

Going out with friends

Blessings, when i think of certain people, how they are so positive thinking and the funny things they says to me bring a big happy smile on my face, I smile each time i see a small baby or a child because of the cute things they do, i smile each time i see my grand daughter Saria, she just turn one and she makes me happy, no matter how i feel my mood changes from sad to happiness, i see positive attitude all over........ Smile ! It's the secret to charisma.If you have a good charisma, you already know what a powerful weapon is a warm smile.People smile when they like something, when something make's them feel better, etc. ( Remember what you can do with a smile.A simple smile could make others think that they have something special )

Now let's see some of Smile Effects

First of all, smiling puts everyone at ease.When someone smiles at you, very rarely do you not smile.This is an inconstient action.If we go out we can see that not many people like to smile.They have problems, other things in mind or we don't smile more often because we're afraid to show our vulnerability and soft side.

The reason the smile is so effective is because you reflect goodness to someone.Do you remember a moment when a person smiled to you ? How did you felt then ? When something like this happends to me i feel at least GOOD ! A smile makes you feel a little better, gives you confidence, make's you more atractive, ... When someone smiles at you, you feel good about yourself, and you give that smile back.It gives you an emotional boost.

Smiling also releases endorphins which calm you and make you happier, according to several studies.

Remember : Smile, and make others smile, and you'll see only pozitive effects.Just give it a try today !

The best SMILE !

A smile has to be sincere and the eyes have to smile too ( wrinkles arond eyes ).Look in the mirror and look at your eyes when you smile to see what i'm talking about, the secret of a perfect smile is behind out eyes.Practice your smile a little using a mirror, untill you find a sincere warm smile.After that you can go out and smile to others and achive positive feed back.Of course smiling like a clown every time when you're with someone makes you look awkward, so control your smile.The point is not to smile to get others to see you smiling, but to smile to make yourself feel better.Try smiling even when you don't have anyting to smile about just have a good time by yourself.A simple act like that can take you only 1 second, and change your mood.If you smile and have a positive atitudine you can change others moods,

Source(s): Moods are very contagious, so try smiling always, and put others in a good mood.

Smile- I get smile on my face when i do something for my mom and she is happy contented with it and she smiles that yes that smile of contentment on her face brings smile on my face As i remember and can feel her from within how many many several times she might have given me that smile on my face when i was kid and she might have felt the same as i feel today watching her smile the happiest moments in my life is When i bring a true smile on my mothers face I smile too

Wherelse about effects r just positve is the correct words what effects a smile puts on persons being

So go and get a smile on your moms face u will too feel contented as ever and have a greatest cutest smile on your face too is there any better exchange in the world

What cases a smile is some form of joy; rather it be a word, a tough, a look, a gift, est. All can case a smile.

The effects of a smile can be a smile in return, a look, a tough, est.

Over all both the case of a smile and the effect of a smile are both worm feelings inside.

Source(s): Sense of joy and happiness.

Seeing my grandchildren always brings on a smile. Seeing someone I love brings a smile. A smile brings a feeling of warmth and camaraderie, a feeling of being loved.

feeling of joy brings smile. A smile keeps all happy.

• Star

A newborn baby, puppy, kitten. Animals of any sort. Nature. Giving. The effects of a smile are unending and abundant. Forgive my answers today because I am not feeling too well.

being a live today brings a smile! the effects would be a happy heart, no stress.

the relationship is a two way street: emotion triggers the brain to command a certain move of mimic muscles called smile. in turn, the smile is what gives a positive signal back to brain (that's why some people make this sort of exercise to heighten their tone)

Peace, joy, relaxation within brings smile. Smile is healing, elevating and bonding.

The sunshine and warmth of the sun on my face.

The spray of water droplets spraying on you.

Touching a fuzzy animal.

Having a dog lick your face/hands.

Knowing that someone loves you.

Hearing the "words"...I Love You!

Knowing that the Creator of the Universe

and the Lover of Souls is in love with me

and All of His Creation!

Source(s): KJV Holy Bible