Prof. Anger's Song (Band of the Day!!!) 90s - 00s indie alt rock?

Hi Everybody. It's terribly slow today so I figured I would toss some tunes out by a great band that you may or may not have heard and see if it sticks. These guys are great, a great 90's into the 00s indie alt rock band. Here's three songs. Now It's On (from... show more Hi Everybody.
It's terribly slow today so I figured I would toss some tunes out by a great band that you may or may not have heard and see if it sticks. These guys are great, a great 90's into the 00s indie alt rock band. Here's three songs.

Now It's On (from Sumday)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kwt1K0HGfk

Chartsengrafs (from the Sophtware Slump)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjEyPv1ARA

Pull the Curtains (from the Diary of Toddzilla)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft6fp7pOj9w

They have some great tunes that are a bit less conventional too, but I wanted to try to keep it a bit more relatable.

Anyways, what did you think? Love it? Like it? Hate it? Waste of time? Questions? Comments?
Hope you dug it.
Happy Monday, and thank you for taking the time.
Update: Thanks Terrible Lie. The Sophtware Slump is my favorite personally, but I dig their other stuff as well. Sumday is probably my next favorite. There are some really great tracks on there. Thanks! Hey Wire and String. Thanks. I know what you mean. I didn't have a ton to do at the beginning of this morning... show more Thanks Terrible Lie.
The Sophtware Slump is my favorite personally, but I dig their other stuff as well. Sumday is probably my next favorite. There are some really great tracks on there. Thanks!

Hey Wire and String.
Thanks. I know what you mean. I didn't have a ton to do at the beginning of this morning and this place was all out of whack. Last week while I was busy as hell there was plenty to answer and I kept feeling compelled to come back when I probably shouldn't have. The Digiweb Gods can be jerks sometimes.
Update 2: Hey Sookie and 80s Man! Good to see you guys. How are things?

Thanks Sookie for checking them out. I'm glad you dig them.

Thanks a lot for that 80s Man. I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence. Hope you dig it.

Hope things are going great!
Update 3: Hi Mr. Bernstein. Yeah, it was funny how the talk just sort of seemed to stop for those last two records. It was weird too, it felt like they had some really nice momentum going after Sumday too. I love Pull the Curtains, great tune. I dig Toddzilla. It is a bummer about them. :-( Hi Radio. I can totally... show more Hi Mr. Bernstein.
Yeah, it was funny how the talk just sort of seemed to stop for those last two records. It was weird too, it felt like they had some really nice momentum going after Sumday too. I love Pull the Curtains, great tune. I dig Toddzilla. It is a bummer about them. :-(

Hi Radio.
I can totally relate to that. I've certainly got a lot of bands that I file in that cabinet. Thanks, I'm hoping to get inspired and start doing more of these again.
Update 4: Hi Wire.
Yeah, they're pretty good. Worth a look if you feel inclined. I'm a really big fan of the Sophtware Slump.