Virus attack on computer- how to get rid off?

Virus attack on my hp omnibook 6000 Laptop (30 GB Hard disk (10 C+20 D), 256 MB RAM, Pentium III processor), Window XP operating system. Kindly provide me necessary help in form of suggestions and software tool guidance. Some virus came in my pen drive from a cyber café and on using the pen drive in my laptop,... show more Virus attack on my hp omnibook 6000 Laptop (30 GB Hard disk (10 C+20 D), 256 MB RAM, Pentium III processor), Window XP operating system.
Kindly provide me necessary help in form of suggestions and software tool guidance.
Some virus came in my pen drive from a cyber café and on using the pen drive in my laptop, it very quickly overtook the System. I was Using AVG 8 free version and it was disabled. I updated AVG by logging into my other User ID (I have created two User IDs), which than controlled the virus and also removed some of them.
Later, I used Microsoft Windows Malicious Software removal tool (KB 890 830)-V2.5. But till now it has not given any result. It is saved in the D drive with folder name “5993e9630c83989a5770”.
When I start the laptop, a message comes on the Screen, “SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk 0: IC25T048ATDA05-0-(PM) Warning: Immediately backup your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent. Press F1 to continue.”
When I press F1, then Window XP starts. On Clicking “OK “, Computer will work but has become very-very slow. I am unable to access the Control panel. But I am able to accesss the task manager.
When I try to access the Control Panel , then message comes:
“Restrictions: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. OK”. Perhaps my computer is Hijacked.
I tried MalwareBytes and Super Anti-Spyware (trial version). They helped a lot, but couldn't solve the above listed problem, perhaps due to no internet connection. They also made my system very very slow. Later I tried Norton trial version, and it also couldn't solve my problem and made the system very slow. It was able to detect and remove, "New folder.exe". Now I am trying the trial version of Quick Heal antivirus, but it is also making the system slow and not showing any positive signs.My pen drive still has the Virus, “NewFolder.exe”,Regsvr.exe, Recycler, etc..I have no internet connection and I use Cyber café.