itsjithu asked in TravelIndiaMumbai · 1 decade ago

what is PG accomodation?

PG accomodation means what?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

As the others stated... it means paying guest.

It's essentially a family/person who rents out a room per day and may supply one or several meals - possibly veg and/or non-veg.

I stayed at one paying guest before that offered all meals in the price. Because I didn't need them, they cut the price. Also, she had many restrictions. For example, I had a curfew, no guests allowed and I was not allowed to use my iron (b/c of the electric bill).

If you are interested in staying as a pg... make sure you ask a lot of questions beforehand :)

Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • wintz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Pg Meaning

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is PG accomodation?

PG accomodation means what?

Source(s): pg accomodation: https://biturl.im/4bLXE
  • 4 years ago

PAYING GUEST Accomodation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

PG accommodationn m,eans Paying Guest Accommodation, which means you stay as a guest with a family and pay fixed amount every month towards rent and other services you avail from that family.

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axKUu

Triplicane is a Paradise for Bachelors to fit in at all range of price. You can try there, though it is quite a bit distance it is still a nice place for accommodation, food and transport. Route no 1 goes from Triplicane to Thuraipalkam very frequently and you have some special and non stop buses in the peak hours. Alternate is to look fro one in Santhome , T.Nagar where you have Furnished apartments ( Check opp to Santhome Church (forgot the name) they have beautiful, all facilities long and short stay rooms including dining facilities.*

• 4 years ago

What Is Pg

• 1 decade ago

Paying Guest..

You have to stay in a family's house and you have to pay for the services like food,cleaning...

• emce
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It is living in a place, where you will be treated like a guest but you have to pay for it.

• 1 decade ago

"PAYING GUEST" accomodation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.