Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Recent plane crashing in NYC...?

Either everyone in New York is retarded or find it easy to just believe everything they read in the paper instead of thinking for themselves...

Geese? Freakin birds made a plane crash? Wow. People are REALLY buying that...amazing.

Update:

oh yea,I don't know the plane crashed. But I DO know that the news makes you stupid.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

They were Al Qaeda trained Canada geese who have been in a sleeper cell in the United States for the last four years. As martyrs each of the geese sucked into the Air Bus jet engines will get to spend eternity with 73 virgin Canada geese.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually they were time traveling cybernetic assassin birds from the future who tried to eliminate on of the passengers aboard the plane who in the future will lead the human resistance against killer birds like in that Hitchcock film. If you disagree with me then you're simple minded retarded sheep!

• 1 decade ago

Well there are birds flying, and one of these days a flock, or just a single bird can possibly get sucked up into to the turbine, and sometimes causing an engine failler.

• 1 decade ago

If you're not a pilot, an airplane mechanic, an investigator or a freakin psychic...please don't act like you know. And honestly, if it they find out that it really was birds, I hope you feel really stupid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Or, a more likely scenario is that you are an idiot. It is very possible that a plane is brought down by bird strikes. Especially if it kills both engines.

• 1 decade ago

Well, since you clearly know what caused the crash then why don't you enlighten everyone else? If it wasn't birds, what exactly was it?

• 1 decade ago

I bought the story about the Birds....Do you think that they lied about it being Birds and it was actually Flying Elephants?

• JEFF S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You are talking like this is the first time something like this has happened. Well it is not the first time. It has happened many times. Hello where are you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I could tell you exactly how it happens but it would fall on an ignorant mind.

Source(s): I'm a retired airline pilot
  • 1 decade ago

I hear that its happend bcos of engine fail its that true

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.