90210?Read on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

Ok, if u saw last night's episode,. u will notice that Ethan helps the girl that he got into an accident with, but on next week's episode, u will see that he starts to fall for her.So my Q is, how many of u are upset about that? I am , i mean i like Ethan and Annie together, and will like to see them stay... show more Ok, if u saw last night's episode,. u will notice that Ethan helps the girl that he got into an accident with, but on next week's episode, u will see that he starts to fall for her.So my Q is, how many of u are upset about that? I am , i mean i like Ethan and Annie together, and will like to see them stay together as a couple, why are they separating them, now that he finally get with Annie?Annie looks so happy to finally be with Ethan, so sad! What about u guys, how do u feel about this!

Also i heard thru spoilers that Donna from the older episodes will be joining Kelly, and Brenda on the show.Does anyone know when exactly she'll be on the show, TY!
Update: sorry Jason, but i d k who gave u a thumbs down either, but i agree w/everyone on here, Thanx to everyone, Just wish everyone can get BA :)
10 answers 10