Where from time came?

Where from time really started? Did it start at Big Bang moment? We know today that time has definite three arrows. 1) The cosmological arrows of time [ the arrows of time that explain us that the universe is expamding now with time from Big Bang moment] 2) The thermodynamic arrows of time[ the arrows of time where... show more Where from time really started? Did it start at Big Bang moment? We know today that time has definite three arrows. 1) The cosmological arrows of time [ the arrows of time that explain us that the universe is expamding now with time from Big Bang moment] 2) The thermodynamic arrows of time[ the arrows of time where universe is now in disordered state, and becomimg more and more disordered from its ordered state]. The Universe was in highly ordered state with a little disordered state ie was in more condensed from that that it is presently. 3) The Psychological arrows of time[ the arrows of time where one can remember the past & feel present but can not see or can mot memorize the future] The memory of a computer is also based on psychological arrows of time and so the principal of remormalization in CPT and principal of uncertenity required.
The other probability may be time did not statred at Big Bang moment at all. Time persisted and Big Bang like event happened at some point in the forward time scale and several times Big Bang happened- my youngest Brother Rupak Bhattacharya's[ Theory and as he told me.
IfThe God or Creator created some thing in this universe it must be time, then according to myself. If I can roll back time, I can see the universe in its birth time, in its infancy, in its baby universe stage. I can see her death moment 3 years back, her life in this planet, her birth [of my dead Mom,], birth of myself and if time is rolled back a human being will see his/her death first before his/her birth. Is that not? What I want to mean, if I move on a time machine and move against time, I can see the universe in more and more condensed state. In highly ordered state- with very high density and gravity_ like a center of a Black Hole- a singularity.{ a black hole at its center must have then huge energy almost like a big bang moment energy}. Of course I never want to move to center of any Blackhole- I can not return back to tell ehat happens there_ I shall be smashed into subparticles and energy
So Big Bang model always favoured a creator at its Singularity point and explaining Big Bang model physicists earned so many Nobel prizes in physics and also in literature- including of 2006 for COBE & CMBE, of 2008 Symmetry breakimg- all favours Big Bang Model of Lametire. What is your opinion regarding origin of time- My brother Rupak Bhattacharya asked me in 2 days back by an e mail
Peofessor Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya
www.unipathos.com
http://forums.astronomydaily.com/viewtopic.php?p=54861#54861