MSN error code 84cc0020 Contact list is unavalible.?

I have looked around but for some reson the error code keeps changing. D: The error began yesterday when my comeputer had been formatted then fixed up again. I now can not use MSN. I have the latest version. I try clicking more info and none of the links take me anywhere. I have tried other peoples suggestions... show more I have looked around but for some reson the error code keeps changing. D:

The error began yesterday when my comeputer had been formatted then fixed up again. I now can not use MSN. I have the latest version. I try clicking more info and none of the links take me anywhere. I have tried other peoples suggestions like deleting contacts. Nothing.

I can't even get to the helpline thingie because it says the site is down or I am not logged in. But I am. D:
Update: Already tried that tori. Tried to talk to microsoft about the problem but says I can't. Right now I am pretty cheesed off. D: