Life on Mars Cancelled!!?

So what is everyones thought on this? I'm upset I thought it was a great show. I am so tired of ABC doing this to us.

I am taking a stand and refusing to watch the new show Castle.

That sucks. I really liked the show my parents and I watched it together. We are going to watch Ashes to Ashes which is a sequel that starts next week on BBC America.

ABC sucks.

• lile

i be attentive to! i can not have self belief this! the human beings at ABC are in simple terms all idiots... And at an identical time as i'm bashing ABC, am i able to bash CBS too? CBS is going and cancels Jericho and ABC cancels life on Mars. those have been the two great shows that stored human beings on their ft and questioning and had very deep plots... Oh properly. possibly I in simple terms shouldn't get too in contact in a series lower back... it style of feels each instruct i like gets cancelled... a minimum of Fox hasn't cancelled domicile! despite the fact that, i assume ABC is all-suitable in the event that they shop lost going...

That's not good news. I grew up in the 70's and loved the cars and music from the show.

Any show that involves thought fails. I'm sure ABC will replace it with reruns of the Bachelor.

Source(s): TV executives are morons

I liked the story and the soundtrack kicked @ss.

One reason why ABC sucks in the ratings.

Lost is the ONLY show I watch on ABC.

Whatever ABC has no taste in good programming at all anymore. If it wasn't for Lost I would not watch ABC at all.

Guess it back to Fox and cable for me.

• I loved Life On Mars. I don't know why they canceled it. ABC sucks for doing this.

ABC makes me *head/desk*. Haven't seen much of the American version tbh but it's a shame nonetheless. =[

Try the original series if you're having withdrawals, it's probably my favourite show ever.

I wanted to see it but it was on at the same time as another show I liked to watch.

Oh noes!!!! What the feck will you do now?!!!