How can I add a new language article on Wikipedia?

All you people must have seen wiki pages. Say you search for "India" and a page will come up in English. On the left hand side you can see links for other languages in which that article is available for ex:- हिंदी, Français, Deutsch etc. It means someone must have written the same article... show more All you people must have seen wiki pages. Say you search for "India" and a page will come up in English. On the left hand side you can see links for other languages in which that article is available for ex:- हिंदी, Français, Deutsch etc. It means someone must have written the same article "India" in these languages and then provided link on English page. When you click on Français, the same article "India" will come up in French and then there will be links for other languages on French page too. I've also written some articles in Hindi (हिंदी) but I don't know how to give link of my written pages in the list of languages. My pages are there on wiki but nobody can find them because there is no link to those pages on other language pages on same article. Please some one tell me how to do this. Is my question clear? THANKS.
3 answers 3