Hi all, we plan to travel fm blore to hyd by car.require inputs abt roads fm ppl who have travelled recently?
Please give us inputs regarding roads and how it would be travelling along with kids during mid-April.Are there long lonely stretches on the highway?We are planning to travel in Santro. Are the road conditions suitable for it?
also wud like to know if the roads are in good condition from anyone who have travelled say late 2008 onwards. I have read some reviews abt the road conditions but they are all dated 2007...did not find much of 2008.also read in one such review that the stretch between kurnool -hyd is v lonely...wanted to know if there are any small improvemensts after the International airports were opened in both blr n hyd?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavourite answer
From: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Distance: 573.1 km
1. From MG Road, head West towards Cubbon Park 0.9 km
2. At Cubbon Park, take Right onto Queens Road. Merge into Raj Bhavan Road 1.6 km
3. Take Right onto Palace Road. Merge into Chowdaiah Road 2.2 km
4. Merge into Bellary Road and continue towards Hebbal 5.2 km
5. Merge into NH7 and continue towards Hyderabad via Yelahanka, Devanahalli, Ballapur, Anantapur, Gooty, Dhone, Kurnool, Rangapur, Buthpur and Shadnagar 563.2 km
To: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
The Road condition are excellent with many places for stoppage. you will not have problems with santro a reliavble vehicle
- 1 decade ago
santro is a small car. in h'way it will better to travel long with big car such as sumo, travera etc. you can drive safely.