• Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Other - Hardware
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Other - Hardware

My pc shutdown automatically when i satrt the pc and message appeared that ur cpu over trempture when i start?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
plz plz help me
Best Answer
  • Hunk answered 6 years ago
seems like your pc is overheating

remove the side panel of ur cpu and clean the dust inside with a paint brush

unplug the power cord of ur cpu and be cleaning it ,make sure there is fresh air circulation in your room

if still it shows the message then consult a techinican to solve as ur processor fan needs to be changed
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • VIRENDRA KUMAR R answered 6 years ago
    It is might be due to overheating the CPU
    1. Unplug the power cord of ur cpu than remove the side panel (left) of cpu and clean the dust inside processor fan with a dry paint brush
    then start CPU and see processor fan running or not if not, if not running you have to change it
    2. feel heat sink (its nothing but ALUMINIUM foil which dissipate heat above the processor firmly attached with processor if not than place it carefully using heat sink paste

3 if problem persisting ,press DEL,F1,F2 key respectively you may set temperature threshold by maximum 75% than save and exit BIOS

if not resolve than consult a PC expert
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • darkcat2009 answered 6 years ago
    It is clear that there is a problem with your PC maintenance. When was the time you had thought to clean your CPU? Also I feel it's because of the over exertion of the PC. You really need the help of a hardware engineer. Your SMPS is not working adequately because of which the exhaution of heat from the processor have been a danger to your PC you immediately need a computer hardware engineer, or else I fear that its the last time you going to see your PC.

Source(s):

Self-expertise and experience.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Smart S answered 6 years ago
    Open up your computer and have a look. You probably have either a system clogged up with dust or a malfunctioning CPU fan. When the CPU gets too hot the system automatically shuts down to prevent damage.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • AeroRajesh answered 6 years ago
    hai friend.
    i think u should change ur bios setup.
    that is when starting computer before loading windows u should enter bios setup. by presseing del key or something.
    first tell me what system is that.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • my pc shutdown automatically when i satrt the pc and message appeared that ur cpu over trempture when i start?
    plz plz help me
    Sign in 

to add your answer

4

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock