Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

wat to opt for in clas ix hindi/sanskrit i m confused?

our teachers say sans is easy&scoring than hindi but i got equal marks in both in class 8

hey dude u r same as me . i was having same problem but i suggest u that if u r grammar in sans is good then u should take it but if u r not good in sans then i will suggest u to not to take sans . only have english and hindi as it will reduce u r burden throughout the year as u will not have to take sans exam in half yearl and pre boards . u r %age will be calculated from out of 500 not from 600 .do not listen to teachers u have to study not u r teachers .if u like my answer then give me stars ..........

Source(s): my own experience . what says ..............???

my dear frnd its best to go for hindi... nowdays no want to know about sanskrit... and more over wat's use in knowing a subject which we don't know...yes sanskrit is a mark scoring subject we can't develop the language skill as in hindi

opt for sanskrit it is really scoring subject but be careful to learn grammer if you have a good grammer knowledge of sanskrit you can score even 100% marks in your 9th nad 10th exams ....and apart from that you get a chance to learn a new language .

Hindi will be more easier than Sanskrit.

I would suggest sanskrit, as it is a scoring subject.

Dear go With Hindi In Sanskruit many difficulties............ and u know well that Hindi is our mother tongue and Sanskruit is our ancient language so go with present ................

no one nowadays uses sanskrit so it is better to choose hindi.

hindi would be useful in the future.

go for hindi as i to am goin for hindi

FOR HIGH SCORING OPT FOR HINDI OTHERWISE HINDI

hindi as its our natinal language.