Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

wat to opt for in clas ix hindi/sanskrit i m confused?

our teachers say sans is easy&scoring than hindi but i got equal marks in both in class 8

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

hey dude u r same as me . i was having same problem but i suggest u that if u r grammar in sans is good then u should take it but if u r not good in sans then i will suggest u to not to take sans . only have english and hindi as it will reduce u r burden throughout the year as u will not have to take sans exam in half yearl and pre boards . u r %age will be calculated from out of 500 not from 600 .do not listen to teachers u have to study not u r teachers .if u like my answer then give me stars ..........

Source(s): my own experience . what says ..............???
  • 1 decade ago

my dear frnd its best to go for hindi... nowdays no want to know about sanskrit... and more over wat's use in knowing a subject which we don't know...yes sanskrit is a mark scoring subject we can't develop the language skill as in hindi

• 1 decade ago

opt for sanskrit it is really scoring subject but be careful to learn grammer if you have a good grammer knowledge of sanskrit you can score even 100% marks in your 9th nad 10th exams ....and apart from that you get a chance to learn a new language .

• 5 years ago

Hindi will be more easier than Sanskrit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would suggest sanskrit, as it is a scoring subject.

• 1 decade ago

Dear go With Hindi In Sanskruit many difficulties............ and u know well that Hindi is our mother tongue and Sanskruit is our ancient language so go with present ................

• 1 decade ago

no one nowadays uses sanskrit so it is better to choose hindi.

hindi would be useful in the future.

• 1 decade ago

go for hindi as i to am goin for hindi

• 1 decade ago

FOR HIGH SCORING OPT FOR HINDI OTHERWISE HINDI

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hindi as its our natinal language.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.