Tiger
Tiger asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why is it that some people have it so easy in life ?

Ever wonder why some people dont have to work hard and have the easy life whereas others who work very hard, struggle and still things dont go their way? Why ?

Have faith in GOD and in yourself. God choose the right thing at a right place and on a right time.

Have Faith. He is looking at you and thinking about you.

HE knows what to give and when to give.

cheer up.

Look dear its just about luck of a person. The people who are good always get bad things in life. And vice versa. Just believe in yourself and dont lose your confidence and enthusiasm. One day it will pay you. And also luck does smile every time on the same persons face. At times it just doesnt. I know it happens. Its happening with me too. I work really hard but the one who just doesnt deserve the fruit gets it still. But that doesnt discourage me yes maybe it lets me down for a moment. But i dont have to stop. Mera b waqt ayega. Aur apka b. So just chill.

• Carlos

Look at it this way. If you think life is hard on you, there are people who have it a lot worse. Some have it easier too.

You just need to worry about yourself.

Man Becomes What He Thinks About.

It's an attitude and a point of view...and your perception.

Everyone experiences drawbacks and failures, it's all in how they choose to view them and deal with them.