AMITABH BACHCHAN, when i saw him....? its amazing...?

AMITABH BACHCHAN, when i saw him bio-graphy on the 'fox history' channel, its really amazing... egyptian people, israel people and indian people are the real fans of amitabh bachchan and amitabh bachchan is brand ammbessador of india country as well as egypt country, amitabh bachchan include in the list of... show more AMITABH BACHCHAN, when i saw him bio-graphy on the 'fox history' channel, its really amazing...
egyptian people, israel people and indian people are the real fans of amitabh bachchan and amitabh bachchan is brand ammbessador of india country as well as egypt country, amitabh bachchan include in the list of worlds most 5 famouse enetrtainer people, amitabh bachchan is the first indian people get the honour of the "living legend" and "millenium star" from the BBC(uk), and he is the first bollywood person whos statue fixed at the maddam tussauds musume, amitabh bachchan got the two doctored certificate from london university and delhi university at the year 2006-07, london is the second house of amitabh bachchan.
his house "pratiksha" and "jalsa" includes in the list of mumbai's famouse place, he is the on of the most powerfull actor who change the indian rules through his movie such as a coolie community, mafia, zamindar system etc...
amitabh bachchan has a cool temper and polite natture, healthy and handsome personality, turbo voice, good attitude etc...
dailiy more than 100 fans came opposite at his house just for see one moment of amitabh bachchan..
more than 40 books written for his bio-graphy,
he is worlds 51st most powerfull person in the world...
his movies total box office collection is more than 5000crors with the 60hit movies..
at the year 1998 he was organised miss world concert at banglore...
amitabh bachchan is started a world concert concept in bollywood, his first concert was held at london with lata mangeshkar and it should going superhit...
amitabh bachchan has the highest fans outside the india specially at a gulf countries, united kingdom, united state and africa.....

seriously i'm proud he is born in our country....
12 answers