HOW CAN I INCREASE MY BOOBS WITHOUT ANY MEDICIN?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I M 25 YR OLD. MY WEIGHT 50KG. MY HEIGHT 5 FIT. MY BREAST SIZE 30.
Update : I M UNMARRIDE. 25 YR OLD. WEIGHT 50 KG. HEIGHT 5 FIT . BREAST SIZE 30. I ...show more
Best Answer
Hi,

To increase the breast size you have increase your diet and have to do breast massage.
To make your breasts bigger and firm You can try natural breast enlargment methods . Details are as under

Breast massage as a method of natural breast enlargement and breast health has actually been used for years as a means of stimulating healthy breast growth and promoting breast tone, pliability and firmness.

Here are some guidelines for breast massage you may want to follow:

1.) Use a olive oil or any other oil of your choice to help prevent friction and increase the enjoyment and relaxation of the massage for a more pleasurable and therapeutic experience. This can be an herbal mixture .

2.) Light to moderate massaging using a gentle back and forth gentle “swishing” action is best. This can be in a counterclockwise circle around the breast to help promote maximum lymphatic drainage.

3.) To gain maximum benefit and therapeutic effects, breast massage should be practiced daily, as part of a routine - perhaps when fresh out of the shower, since the skin is still somewhat moist and the room may still be steamy, for a smoother massage which may be more easily lubricated since there will still be moisture in the air. If you prefer, even several times a day can be a great benefit. It depends on what fits into your schedule. A few minutes at a time should suffice.

Enjoy Life

Source:

Medical Expert
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (11)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • SMOOTH CRIMINAL answered 5 years ago
    THEY WILL NATURALLY INCREASE WHEN YOU DELIVER A BABY
    • Comment
  • krupa novel answered 5 years ago
    hi, i think boobs size is not a big matter. if u think . than u have to do massage 3 times for a week.and also dont wear bra in night & probobly day time when u r alone at home. and put body weight. i am a coacher in gym or male & female in this manner i said. if u fond any mistake in my advice plz forgive me.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jatt mauja karda ae net te answered 5 years ago
    sucks your boobs from boys 24 hr aday
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tiger answered 5 years ago
    I cant believe some of these answers. LOL
    It's in your diet sweet heart. Boobs are fat. So if you want to increase, u may want to fatten them up by what u eat. Milk does a body good !
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • uk chick answered 5 years ago
    just use push up bra's or put stuff your bra with socks or stuff like dat.
    dont think you will find a partner just coz you will have bigger boobs. overall when it comes to choosing lifetime partners, men dont care about boobs. men look at a womans personality. so if you like sumone just be yourself with them.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mahesh chander kaushik answered 5 years ago
    make this oil at home
    1 - Massage Oil: - take 100 ml olive oil
    50 grams of the rind of the pomegranate fruit
    20 grams cumin seeds
    50 ml of pomegranate juice
    rind of the pomegranate fruit and cumin seeds mix with pomegranate juice in olive oil and boil until all the pomegranate juice is burn. Now after cooling store the oil and gently massage it over your breasts in the direction of clockwise and bottoms to upper side.
    2.– Take Ashvagandhadi Chuarna
    ashvagandhadi powder 1-1 teaspoonfuls with milk in the morning and evening
    3-Take Contraceptive pills

like mala - D, Ovral, etc. these pills content a lot of Female Harmon they increase Fat deposits in the breasts so take a course of these pills
    Source(s):
    read full details in
    http://www.popati.blogspot.com/

Source(s):

read full details in
    http://www.popati.blogspot.com/
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dude answered 5 years ago
    hello miss i m from mumbai and i m a personal body massager and also deal with breast enhancement creams and lotions, so if u want a lotion from me or a breast massage done correctly to u then mail me at <the7th_dragonball@yahoo.com>

Source(s):

personal body massager and oriflames consultant
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Beckydee answered 5 years ago
    this is impossible.

maybe just eat heaps of processed chicken so you get lots of eostrogen and grow boobs that way?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Muthu S answered 5 years ago
    no medicine pl
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• David W answered 5 years ago
    Try using a pump. It works for some women, but not all!
    • Comment
  • luv1 answered 5 years ago
    no need of medicine just massage them daily wid olive oil
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow