What kind of music soothes your soul?

soft rock, believe it or not. ---------------------------

Vocal Music or Classical,...

Josh Groban, Hayley Westenra, Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Celine Dion, Russell Watson,...

properly thats a sturdy question, and that i've got an answer yet its difficult to place into words. ill positioned it this way, without music, i in all probability wouldve commited suicide a protracted time in the past. there is people who "get" music and there is people who dont. you ever hear young ones listening to rap and jibber jabber shi* , what meaning does it have ? not something truly its in basic terms a bunch of bullsh*t yet then you definately hear somebody playlist with a style of music, that has genuinely lyrics, like a narrative to it. and it makes you experience particular thoughts or reminds you of particular memmories, you are able to connect with it, and experience thoughts basically from listening to a sone simply by fact it has intending to it. occasion, if i listened to gotta get that boost boost boost it does not something for me in spite of the fact that, if i hear to simply by fact of you by applying kelly clarkson i connect with the music and that i cry, or jesus christ by applying form new, that music can propose many distinctive issues to many distinctive human beings yet to me i cry once I hear it and experience religious , simply by fact its very almost as though their making a music approximately my dating with god that's- properly i dont understand what that is simply by fact it hasnt been standard and throughout the music their asking questions and asserting i'm going to die all on my own, and it makes me experience so extreme simply by fact ive on no account had a particular god or faith so what occurs once I die, its like that i think despite if it truly is clever

• Nikki

Bob Marley or Sublime

mellow rock or bands like

Shine down and Evanescence right now Im listening to Shine Down today bad news comes and stays I need my music

Norah Jones

Bob Seger isn't very soothing... I wonder why?

• Dee

Classical music is very calming to me.

:)

• apple

Hawaiian music and R&B.

• country even though i dont enjoy most of it

rock n roll :)

R&B for sure