Cannot open Yahoo mail Inbox or read mails?

When i logging through yahoo.com, i get logged in and can see the latest mail link in the Mail tab (Part of inbox). But when i try to open the mail I cannot open the mailbox or read mails. And similarly when i logging through mail.yahoo, i get the same connection disconnected error. So please help me to view my Inbox and read my mails.

Update:

There is no block sites in Tools-option-privacy

Update 2:

If there is problem in internet database... How to resolve the problem? please help

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Yahoo have done some work on the e-mail system. Routine maintainance and updates. If you are still having trouble (and some people are) try this link. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/form...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Open My Inbox Mail Inbox

• 5 years ago

After I signed in and tried to fetch mail, I was told that there were errors in my sign in procedure(in Chinese). I tried the automatic check tool. It replied that system was running normally. To check things out, I opened a new account on the same browser and things ran normal, so it has nothing to do with the Chrome browser I'm using.

What should I do? What could I do?

• 6 years ago

open my yahoo mail box

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

yahoo help is terrible. I need to talk to someone cannot access email. I have reset internet explorer setting and browser settings It still does not open check privacy

• 6 years ago

cannot open yahoo mail

• 5 years ago

I can not open or read my mails.

• 7 years ago

me to can not open mail been a week now

• 6 years ago

signing in no problem, cannot open mail-inbox... support not clear in leading to problem solving.

• 5 years ago

Balakhani_j@yahoo.com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.