Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Any divine song that can make your soul feel like heavens?

I listened to many songs, the one I found are:

My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)(The Best One)

Pray For Me Brother (A.R. Rahman)

Roobaroo (Rang De Basanti)

Strawberry Swing (Coldplay, Viva La Vida)

Please let me know if there exist some more songs as such coz I the effect of these songs lasts ony for some time and re-listening them again the same day does not give the same feel......

Really Friends, thanks for answering, after reading all the answers, I listened all these songs suggested by you all, a few were not of my taste but, I liked most of them(most of them)....

As all the answers are the best for me, so I can't decide the best and I am leaving this question for voting.....

Thanks again for answering...

Spirit in the SKY.

Kissing you... from the romeo and juliet soundrack. It is so beautiful. It is a simple but exquisitly played piano solo with a soloist , I think desere' is her name. I love piano . I also love the song because someone very special once played it for me as we layed outside on a blanket out in the county. Also, if you've seen the movie, the scene they play the song in is a very romantic and climactic part of the great love story of romeo and juliet. The song can be interpereted as either a joyful love song or a heartbreaking sad song which not many songs can do. You'll see what I mean when you hear it. It is the definition of bittersweet. If I find a link i'll add it to this.

Source(s): Also The song 'to make you feel my love' by garth brooks is very beautiful as well. It also has piano. With all the generic love songs out there, this one really hits the mark on what real true love is...garth sings about sacrifice and patience and really putting someone before yourself. You would almost have to think he was singing about a mother for her child since the love he sings of is actually a very rare type of love to find these days in a male-female relationship. Oh and to vtsztpu...or however you spell it... I do appreciate classical music but really? The best piano song ever is moonlight sonata...hands down. Man is it emotionally uplifting to play!

While I was recollecting some memorable songs for you, my friend, Nikhilesh, started singing, "Choli Ke Pichhe Keya Haay....Choli Ke Pichhe..."

I did put my hand on my friend, Nikhilesh's mouth & warned him for doing nonsense. He became angry & excited too! His logic behind this song was: the most philosophical & spiritual concepts were lying in the lyrics that may make you feel like something divine...uh, something Heavenly!

What???? I charged him!

He replied coolly,'Yes, Dost! In this wonderful universe one should try to know always what are there behind everything! Choli Ke Pichhe Keay Hai? Know! And Know! Know everything!

• SHIVA

Tu Hi To Jannat Meri, Tu Hi Mera Junnon

Tu Hi To Mannat Meri, Tu Hi Rooh Ka Sukun

Tu Hi Ankhiyon Ki Thandak, Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Dastak

Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein, Bas Itna Hi Jaanu..

(Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu) - 2

Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu..

Source(s): banjaran

Everybody's taste and emotional response to music is different and ever changing. But I suggest you checkout Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3 as played by Wilhelm Kempff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Naguru

Silence is the best. It is not based on any religion. If one can practice to remain in silence for some period, within a short time, one can derive lot of spiritual powers.

Next with sound, "OM" is considered the best and simple.

Source(s): 0wn

Alla Hoo by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

The Cure - Plainsong

Björk - Unravel

Heavenly songs.

hi, see you later costly Bells of Jay The Silver One with words so organic Your followers know your words today Your visual charm right here does reassure words of value, your skills's nonetheless there Tunes you create will ever be performed Your present to us you freely share sturdy thoughts of you will on no account fade thank you Jay - we forget the thank you to enhance our hearts from time to time. You coach us the way.

Beethoven ninth Symphony: 4th movement

Also: Mahler eighth Symphony - truly magnificent!