Should I keep my online Coldfusion Server?

I haven't settled on the career that I'll pursue after completing my education. I have a web server that I've been maintaining to eventually post an interactive resume which has the current ability to serve ASP, PHP / mySQL, and Coldfusion (albeit a little out of date). Is Coldfusion (6.1) still being... show more I haven't settled on the career that I'll pursue after completing my education. I have a web server that I've been maintaining to eventually post an interactive resume which has the current ability to serve ASP, PHP / mySQL, and Coldfusion (albeit a little out of date). Is Coldfusion (6.1) still being used by businesses or have they migrated to PHP, ASP, and newer technologies?

Currently, I'm not "fluent" in Coldfusion; but, I can carry on a simple conversation in ASP and "speak" PHP / mySQL like a "native".

My alternative is to change my Server type to one that supports more up to date ASP and MySQL; but, no Coldfusion.
Update: First of all, this is on a server I'm "renting" from a provider, not one I'm personally serving. Secondly, I'm trying to find out what the business community is using. Does knowledge of Coldfusion aid in becoming employed as a web designer remain an asset or has CF gone the way of COBOL and... show more First of all, this is on a server I'm "renting" from a provider, not one I'm personally serving.

Secondly, I'm trying to find out what the business community is using. Does knowledge of Coldfusion aid in becoming employed as a web designer remain an asset or has CF gone the way of COBOL and Fortran?
2 answers