Does riconia have side effects?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I ve had hairfall for over an yr now.. I ve tried al kinds of massages n hair packs n it has helped reduce the fall but not completely. basically my life is stressful.. i get weak ...show more
Best Answer
Riconia is the brand name of a multi-ingredient product that contains many medicines, mainly calcium, phosphorus, iron, ginseng etc. Unless there is proven, documented deficiency of a particular mineral or vitamin, the use of such multi-ingredient products can lead to side effects and also is waste of money. For example unnecessary consumption of calcium can lead to calcium crystals in the urinary tract leading to kidney stones.

Some of the ingredients, such as ginseng can interact with other concomitant medicines and adversely affect their metabolism.

Unless medicines are specifically required, there is no benefit in consuming them, not to mention the possibility of adverse effects. Please keep in mind that normal diet contains everything that our body requires.
  • Rate
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other Answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock