Write a C++ program that reads N integer numbers from the keyboard, calculates and displays?
1. sum of all positive numbers which are less than 5
2. largest positive number % N
3. average of all positive numbers which are greater than 2
4. factorial of last number
5. last three numbers in ascending order
6. first three numbers in descending order
N should be declared as a constant in your program and it should be equal to the largest digit of your
student id number. Assume N=3, if the largest digit of your student id number is less than 3.
The program should use the formats for inputs and outputs as given in the example below. In this
example it is assumed that N is equal to 4 but in your program N should be equal to the largest digit of
The program should contain only a main function. User defined functions, arrays,classes, linked list etc should not be used