How to use office live?

I know how to use office live but I am new to it. I want to know that when you try to add a document the first thing they do is install a stuff for you and it says this PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) licenses this supplement to you. You may use a copy of... show more I know how to use office live but I am new to it. I want to know that when you try to add a document the first thing they do is install a stuff for you and it says this
PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) licenses this supplement to you. You may use a copy of this supplement with each validly licensed copy of Microsoft 2007/2003/XP Office System Desktop Application software (the "software"). You may not use the supplement if you do not have a license for the software. The license terms for the software apply to your use of this supplement. To read the license terms, go to the "Help" menu in the software. Microsoft provides support services for the supplement as described at www.support.microsoft.com/common/interna...
I want to know do they check if your Microsoft office is pirated or not because I don't know my Microsoft office is original or not
OH YEAH TELL ME OTHER PROGRAMS LIKE OFFICE LIVE THAT YOU CAN USE FOR FREE