LGBT: Yet another mini-poll! :)?

Because these always seem fun, it's pouring outside, and I'm so very very bored. Here goes: 1. If you could describe yourself as a type of fruit, which one would it be and why? 2. What's your motto? 3. Potatoes: Fried, mashed, baked or boiled? 4. List three things you'd like to do before... show more Because these always seem fun, it's pouring outside, and I'm so very very bored. Here goes:

1. If you could describe yourself as a type of fruit, which one would it be and why?
2. What's your motto?
3. Potatoes: Fried, mashed, baked or boiled?
4. List three things you'd like to do before you're too old to try.
5. What will be looking forward to in the coming week?

My answers:

1. The tomato, because I'm so misunderstood ;)
2. Live, be happy and do not intentional harm.
3. Fried, with mayo on the side!
4. Swim with a great white out of the cage, learn to sing better and play the piano so I can serenade someone and ride a motorcycle across Europe.
5. Getting a haircut on Friday! Yay! :D

Have a lovely Sunday everyone (or a good Monday for those of you on the other side of the globe)!
Update: :O you're quite right HaK, it really is a survey, that was a ghastly oversight on my part!