K.D.L.B. asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Toughguy2 facts, Please All fans read this!?

I have so much respect for you my friend!

We always ask about Boxing in here ,but i felt like making a question for you!

I am ur fan some time now and i have read many of your answers and my respect for you grows more and more !

I once attacked u for all the wrong reasons and i apologized truly for that!

You might don't have the most Boxing knowledge (which i do lol OK kidding ) but i have notice ,you have not even ONCE (At least i have not see) put down a boxer no matter where the boxer come from ,you always talk with so much respect for every boxer ,even if your are not fan of this boxer!

This in my eyes make you a TRUE BOXING FAN!

Not like some others ,who claim they are not biased and in same time they talk with no respect for specific boxers (including myself ,which i always do in defense though, always,i am the most attacked fan here ever lol)

I also know you have go through some stuff in life and you came out winner and i think ur family and WE, THE BOXING COMMUNITY are lucky to have such a gentleman and a true boxing fan in here:)

God Bless you,you are the best !

Your Respect and Kindness and the way you are has make me change a little in this forum, (not a lot ,so do not get all excited lol)

ps

in Honor of toughguy2, i would appreciate if many fans have to add something in here for this great man !thanks in advance!

Jordan S man stop being an azzhole ,the topic is different now ,tell me about it in another question!

Now u need to say something in Honor of toughguy

whoever gave thumbs down to tough guy and thumbs up to jordan is a big time azzhole!some people respect nothing and none!

Knight, thank you so much for all the kind words and I am honored. Also thanks to Igor too for those kind words. This is a very nice gesture and I appreciate all the kind words from everyone.

Toughguy is my sweet wonderful hubby and Knight you are so nice to recognize him in this way. He is a such a good, kindhearted man and I am so very blessed to have met him -- right here on Yahoo answers-- and to have the honor to be his wife for one year come this June.

Thanks to all of you who have said kind words about the man I love. Besides being the best husband any woman could ask for, he is also my best friend.

Source(s): My happy life.

That is the past. The Yankees will not win again until they get rid of A-Rod. He does nothing in the post season and teams usually do better when he is gone. The Red Sox would never sign this sissy ball slapping player for the amount he makes (04 playoffs). It is good for baseball to have the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry but to be honest, I think they are good friends off the field. If it weren't for this rivalry where would baseball be???? Enjoy the jabs back and fourth and remember that without the 2 teams there would be no luxary tax money to keep other teams in the league!!!!!!!! The Yankees will have to wait to win another WS but it could be the year for the Red Sox to win again... Cherish the moment.

Toughguy2 is Pretty cool I always like the Fight Match Ups he posts. He dose so many that I cant even try to answer them all that's why If I don't know the two fighters Or how the styles Match up I keep my mouth shout.

Toughguy always puts the best matchups and really interesting questions, always a gentleman and a big part of the Y/A answers boxing community.

• skeet

Toughguy2 is probably the best this forum has to offer.He is fair and knowledgeable,when he asks a question he looks for the best answer not just the one he wants to hear.

Thumbs up to toughguy, he has always been a class act, and his boxing knowledge is second to no one. Props bro.

tough guy is a very good friend man. i learned a lot from him. his boxing knowledge is amongst the best. he probably the most non biased person here on yahoo answers!

i like toughguy2. i have learn much from him and he is good person. i wish long life to him and happiness!!

• gman

It is nice to see someone recognized who deserves to be recognized.