Toughguy2 facts, Please All fans read this!?

I have so much respect for you my friend! We always ask about Boxing in here ,but i felt like making a question for you! I am ur fan some time now and i have read many of your answers and my respect for you grows more and more ! I once attacked u for all the wrong reasons and i apologized truly for that! You... show more I have so much respect for you my friend!
We always ask about Boxing in here ,but i felt like making a question for you!
I am ur fan some time now and i have read many of your answers and my respect for you grows more and more !
I once attacked u for all the wrong reasons and i apologized truly for that!
You might don't have the most Boxing knowledge (which i do lol OK kidding ) but i have notice ,you have not even ONCE (At least i have not see) put down a boxer no matter where the boxer come from ,you always talk with so much respect for every boxer ,even if your are not fan of this boxer!
This in my eyes make you a TRUE BOXING FAN!
Not like some others ,who claim they are not biased and in same time they talk with no respect for specific boxers (including myself ,which i always do in defense though, always,i am the most attacked fan here ever lol)
I also know you have go through some stuff in life and you came out winner and i think ur family and WE, THE BOXING COMMUNITY are lucky to have such a gentleman and a true boxing fan in here:)
God Bless you,you are the best !
Your Respect and Kindness and the way you are has make me change a little in this forum, (not a lot ,so do not get all excited lol)
ps
in Honor of toughguy2, i would appreciate if many fans have to add something in here for this great man !thanks in advance!
Update: Jordan S man stop being an azzhole ,the topic is different now ,tell me about it in another question!
Now u need to say something in Honor of toughguy
Update 2: whoever gave thumbs down to tough guy and thumbs up to jordan is a big time azzhole!some people respect nothing and none!