Every time i want to go to a website i get a message that says its not safe, idk what to do.?

ok so i dont have any viruses on my computer although when i want to go to a website like lets say walmart or facebook or myspace i get another website that says "This web site probably contains malicious software program, which can cause damage to your computer or perform actions without your permission. Your... show more ok so i dont have any viruses on my computer although when i want to go to a website like lets say walmart or facebook or myspace i get another website that says "This web site probably contains malicious software program, which can cause damage to your computer or perform actions without your permission. Your computer may be infected after visiting such web site.then at the bottem is has two buttons one of them says continue unprotected which i tried and wont let me still get to the website i want and the other one sayd get security software which i already have and it works cause i did a scan" BUT I DONT HAVE ANY VIRUSES I DID A SCAN AND NORTONS DIDNT FIND ANYTHING. so if soem one would take the time and help me out that would be great thanks.
5 answers 5