My mom is having some problem in uterus(cyst in ovary) and the uterus is found to be slightly enlarged.?

doctor had advised for a DNC. but our family frd( who is also a doctor) advised us that this method is much older and new methods hav come in existence. can anyone help me abt tis topic. this is an urgent matter. plzzzzzzzz help.
4 answers 4