What happens if I signed up for a traffic school but didn't go?

Nothing.. you just wouldn't pass the course.

It's back to traffic court for you, and probably more fines this time! The Judge will have a field day with you if you offer up some excuse. That was not a smart move.

Dude, I did that once and I passed, too hungover or something. Actually I am a very good driver but all that they seemed to require was their money. Everything after that was passed with a big OK. Its' just another case of Frack the people.

• kolorz

You lose your money, you still owe the ticket fine, and your insurance will increase. And if you dont pay the ticket, a warrant will be issued. Moral of this story, dont get tickets. Tickets=financial burden.

Nothing..You signed up..and you didn't go so they keep your money and you don't get a certificate.

• Racin

You got a big fat F

you signed up for it they don't care if you don't show up.

life in prison