FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND MARRIAGE- DIVORCE HELP?

Your Question wife is acting crazy etc FINANCES? We are going through a financial crisis. I am trying to work my two jobs. But we are in a financial crisis. I have never seen my wife like this. She is now sooooo distant from me. Snaps at me, doesnt want to work out the problem together, wont talk to me, but will... show more Your Question
wife is acting crazy etc FINANCES?
We are going through a financial crisis. I am trying to work my two jobs. But we are in a financial crisis. I have never seen my wife like this.
She is now sooooo distant from me. Snaps at me, doesnt want to work out the problem together, wont talk to me, but will talk to other people and laugh with them. Its not my fault that we are in this.
Im not a bum.
Im just not earning that much. When i met her she had debt and I had debt.
I dont know what to do. I am now taking on a 3 rd job to make her happy. Its frustrating to me cause i feel like she doesnt respect me now or isnt treating me right.
Why do women do this?

What can I do? Will this pass after the financial crisis? Im so disheartned its 5 am and i havent slept. She just screams at me through out. Im now tired of this.

HELP
11 answers 11