Have British politicians deceived the public by pretending that "immigration was unplanned and just happened"?

The claim by most politicians seems to be that the millions of immigrants from the Asian subcontinent , Africa etc etc simply came here and it was something they had no control over. I think it was known in advance and that they did not consult the people on this massively important issue because they knew they... show more The claim by most politicians seems to be that the millions of immigrants from the Asian subcontinent , Africa etc etc simply came here and it was something they had no control over. I think it was known in advance and that they did not consult the people on this massively important issue because they knew they would not get agreement from the real British
Update: spellchecker@btinterne...Many people were paid by the UK for many reasons, there was no contract saying that made them British. You talk like a George Galloway supporter
Update 2: glenn, what is "thinly disguised" about my comment ? It is clear not thinly disguised
Update 3: Thanks Crow, I had already decided to do just that. I am amazed that a government could increase the UK population by millions of Africans and Asians and then claim it was all "by accident" they could not foresee it happening. Lies , damm lies, and politicians statements
Update 4: I mean Africans and Asians E Europeans Chinese etc etc
Update 5: nokilleye, That is what they want you to believe, the UK is an island, very easy to control people coming into an island as Hitler found out. Government have denied responsibility for millions of Asians etc coming here, what liars they are and what fools believe them
Update 6: So the governments of the UK did not know roughly how many Asians/Africans etc were coming and if they did there was nothing they could do about it? This is a bigger lie than an MP's expense sheet