Spiritually Speaking.......?

Would someone be so kind and tally up the points I would have if I hadn't asked any questions since I have been a corresponder right here on Yahoo Answers, and faithfully type it out below please?

Thank You.

God Bless You!

God Be With You Always!

(Don't forget to add in this question also)

Thanks, all your ingenius ways came out to be all different.

I will do no tallying of my own.

So I can not say who is the real genius.

You have asked 283 questions

you lose 5 points for each question

you get back 3 points for each time you pick Best Answer

Therefore each question costs you 2 points

so you would have 283 x 2 = 566 points

A real genius would tell you to stop sweating worthless points. Points are but a walking shadow, poor players that strut and fret their hour upon the stage, and then are heard no more: they are a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Source(s): Billy-Bob "Shakes" Speare

As of now you have 5102 points,You can add 10 points for every question asked by you to 5102 and that would have been your score if you had not askedd any question.

You would have had 1415 extra points

Source(s): I used my ingenious formula of "number of questions asked multiplied by 5"

6515

Source(s): I used your ingenious formula and added the 5100 they already had.... ...but now is 6517...