Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why are Lebanese Muslim gangs in Australia targetting Indian students?

http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20090610/760/twl-aust...

This article suggests that White Australian as well as Lebanese gangs are targetting Indians in Australia.

Update:

Why is the Australian PM warning the Indian victims themselves? Has the Australian PM issued a warning to White Australian and Lebanese Gangs?

When the law and order fails in Australia do the people not have a right to self defence?

Update 2:

Do the Indian students not have any rights just because these Lebanese and White Australian gangs are Australian citizens and these Indian victims are overseas students?

Update 3:

Manmohan Singh the White woman's puppet is as usual appealing for peace and calm when Indian mostly Hindu students are attacked but was getting sleepless nights when the Muslim Haneef was arrested for being a suspected terrorist.

What does he have to say now when Muslim gangs are also involved in the attacks on Indians?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

The govt. of India has failed to provide safety to its citizen abroad. After 60 years of independence there are not enough educational institutes to accomodate the young generations. Noone likes to live far from family and pay a fortune for education when they can get it cheaper at home. As a father of a son studying abroad I feel extremely concerned. Check this news also. http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090610/890/twl-and-n...

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090608/902/twl-anoth...

I condemn the Congress govt. for failing miserably in all its duties towards the younger generations.

• 1 decade ago

Because these disgraceful thugs know that Indian students are easy targets, as they travel late at night on public transport, for their sick pleasure of physically abusing people.

As far as your example article goes the PM asked for calm not warn them.

"When the law and order fails in Australia do the people not have a right to self defence?" We do have a right to self defence but are you alluding to revenge attacks and violent riots?

Yes, non-citizens have rights to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Muslims DO NOT have any reservations about starting Armageddon and the end results of same. It is what they are striving for all over the world. Some may call it a series of local conflicts...but, how many local conflicts do you need, for Gods sake? If their is war and killing and genocide in this world in the last 30 years, Muslims are in on it. Just wish the "good" ones would speak up before it's to late.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Lebanese gangs are terrifying the Australian Police itself. what do you think they will do to Indians who come from the land of Gandhi who advised Jews to commit mass suicide to protest against Hitler?

"In an explosive article entitled The Rise of Middle Eastern Crime in Australia, retired NSW detective Tim Priest lifts the lid on a very disturbing trend in Australia - the rise of extremely violent and ruthless Lebanese criminal gangs. Priest reveals how the gangs consider themselves above the law.

Threatening and intimidating police, shooting at a police station, extortion of restaurant owners, armed robbery, organised narcotics importation and supply, raping and killing of Australians in racial attacks. These are some of the frightening crimes perpetrated by Lebanese Muslim crime gangs. They cunningly exploit multiculturalism and the Racial Vilification Act to try to escape justice. "

"In 1998 the police station in the heavily Arabic suburb of Lakemba (in Sydney) was riddled with bullets in a "drive-by" shooting, widely attributed to Lebanese gangs in the area. In 2000 the whole of Australia was shocked when, over a period of several months, young Aussie girls were being raped by a pack of Lebanese thugs."

OUR PM HAS STILL NOT RECOVERED FROM THE SHOCK HE RECEIVED FROM THE PASSING AWAY OF KAMLA SURAYA.

"In 1994 I was stationed at Redfern. A well known Lebanese family who lived not far from the old Redfern Police Academy were terrorising the locals with random assaults, drug dealing, robberies and violent anti-social behaviour. When some young police from Redfern told me about them, curiosity got the better of me and I asked them to show me the street they lived in.

Despite the misgivings of the young police, I eventually saw this family and the presence they had in the immediate area. As we drove away in our marked police car, a half brick bounced on the roof of the vehicle. The driver kept going.

I said, 'What are you doing, they've just hit the car with a house brick!" The young constable said, "Oh, they always do that when we drive past."

The police were either too scared or too lazy to do anything about it. The damage bill on police cars became costly and these street terrorists grew stronger and the police became purely defensive.The police did not want to get hurt or attract Internal Affairs complaints."

THIS SORT OF STUFF INCREASES RACISM IN AUSTRAILIANS AND AS SUCH ALL FOREIGN STUDENTS BECOME THEIR BUTT OF ANGER.

The Sydney Morning Herald stated that late on Monday night, December 12, carloads of Middle Eastern men began arriving at Punchbowl Park - "more than a hundred men had armed themselves with guns, machetes, baseball bats, knives, chains and iron bars ... before departing they left their reasons written on the street, 'AUSSI TO DIE', 'INTIFADA', 'IT'S WAR', 'NEVER REST ASSIE DOG', 'YOUS CAME BY CHAINS U CONVICT DOGS', 'WE FEAR NO OZY PIGS' ... slogans identified the authors as being 'Leb' or 'Lebanese' ... There were also a number of crude Lebanese flags drawn on the roadway ... the next three hours, across Cronulla, Maroubra and Brighton-le-Sands, between one and two hundred young Lebanese men smashed scores of cars, stabbed or bashed several people and threatened a number of women with rape." (april 10, 2007)

WILL OUR GOVT. TALK TO THE GOVT. OF LEBANON ALSO TO ENSURE SAFETY OF INDIAN STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow settle down now before people start making generalizations. This is obviously a gang of idiots being idiots.

• 1 decade ago

I thought Australians were operating the racist attacks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have no right to firearms. They put it into their constitution so they have to defend themselves with swords and spears.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh! that is why sultana sonia's slave families dunasty is keeping quite not expose their muslim fratenity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Muslims don't like Hindus or any other religion.

• dawg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

thats what they do

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.