In which Vishnu Avatara you would like to place your belief?
2. Kurma: Lord Vishnu assumed the form of a tortoise and took the newly created earth on his back in order to render stability to the trembling globe. ( Any evidence of such a huge Tortoise or any thing needs support to stay in space. There is water only on earth Then how can earth be in water)
3. Varaha: In periodical destruction of the world, once the earth sunk into the deep waters. Lord Vishnu, the great preserver, taking the form of a boar (Varaha), descended into the waters and drew up the earth with the help of his tusks.
4. Narasingh :This special form was adopted by Lord Vishnu to kill a demoniac ruler Hiranyakashyap, who had pleased the Lord Brahma with his religious offerings. ( Why could not he could not win Hiranyakashyap with love? Why Vishnu hates everyone who does not want to give their control to gods and immediately jumps for their destruction without respecting their choice their freedom to choose their way of living?)
5. Vaman: He became manifest in His Dwarf Avatar of Vaman for the purpose of restraining Bali. ( Why could not he ask directly if he was not wrong? why did he cheated on Bali?)
6.Parusuram: Parasuram was a brahmin who manifested himself. This appearance was for the purpose of killing kshatriyas. ( What ideal could he give to todays generation?)
7.Rama: Killed ravana and left his wife in jungles just because someone said something. (What heroic deed has he done in his life besides killing ravana?)
8. Balaram: There is lot of confusion whether balaram was really Vishnu's avatar or not. But he is believed to be one.
9. Krishna: if you read Mahabharata you will know about all the advices he gave to Arjun and justified everything that was against the rules of war. His Motto WIN no matter what it takes to win.
10 Kalaki: This avatar will appear seated on a white horse with a drawn sword blazing like a comet. (Imagine a horse in the middle of the road with all the automobiles around)