My dad's friend behaves weirdly, what should I do?


Back in India my father's friend kept saying he likes me very much and made me very uncomfy. Then one day my parents left me and my sis there. His family left my sis and me and went out. He kissed me then. He had made my sis leave the room.

I avoided the idiot after that and told my mother. She told me to ignore it. Now in US he keeps popping up on messenger and bugs me. I ignore him so he complained to my dad. I'm scared what to do?



He's on my list thru his 11 year old son's messenger. The boy and his mom wanted to keep in touch w/me AGES ago so they added me. I deleted them, but they didn't.

And it's Yahoo not MSN.

7 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Report him. Even if you can keep yourself away from him, another girl may find herself in the same position very soon. Do it for her.

  • Alexis
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    He's a creeper. That's disgusting. Tell your parents everything and say you do not want to ever see him again. If your parents don't do anything about it I'd notify the authorities.

  • 1 decade ago

    Why is he on your msn anyway?

    Delete him.

    Tell your parents. Tell the cops. Hes a paedophile.

  • 1 decade ago

    block him on messenger. keep the contact you have with him as limited as possible, and then yell at your parents for not respecting you and caring that he kissed you because that's just bullshit.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    ohhhh so disgusting and insulting......Tell everything to ur parants and tell them to chose daughter or Friend because he is crazy.

    So if ur parants love more him than you then complaign authorities and don't talk or even seee him...just ignore him and tell him that i don't like to talk with you .........bussss khatam........Block him,delete him and if possible kickkkkkkkkk him in hiss..........

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Why can't you just change your Yahoo?

    You can just tell your friends that you did and re-add them on your new one.

    I hope this helps! =)

  • 1 decade ago

    u can block him or just open a new account.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.