My dad's friend behaves weirdly, what should I do?

Hello, Back in India my father's friend kept saying he likes me very much and made me very uncomfy. Then one day my parents left me and my sis there. His family left my sis and me and went out. He kissed me then. He had made my sis leave the room. I avoided the idiot after that and told my mother. She... show more Hello,

Back in India my father's friend kept saying he likes me very much and made me very uncomfy. Then one day my parents left me and my sis there. His family left my sis and me and went out. He kissed me then. He had made my sis leave the room.

I avoided the idiot after that and told my mother. She told me to ignore it. Now in US he keeps popping up on messenger and bugs me. I ignore him so he complained to my dad. I'm scared what to do?

Nidheya
Update: He's on my list thru his 11 year old son's messenger. The boy and his mom wanted to keep in touch w/me AGES ago so they added me. I deleted them, but they didn't.

And it's Yahoo not MSN.