For Police Officers!! .. Red Light Cameras?

I live in Indiana in a small town. Today I was coming back from the bank, following a big semi truck, which I can not see over. When I was coming up to an intersection with a light, the semi went through so I thought the light was green, but it was red. I saw the red light cameras, but I don't know if they work... show more I live in Indiana in a small town. Today I was coming back from the bank, following a big semi truck, which I can not see over. When I was coming up to an intersection with a light, the semi went through so I thought the light was green, but it was red. I saw the red light cameras, but I don't know if they work or not. My friend accidentally ran a red light one day too in the same town, but different intersection that also had a red light camera, but never got a ticket. I am a safe driver and would never run a red light on purpose. I always wear my seat belt. I have never got a ticket before. So do you think that a ticket will come in the mail? And if it does, will I be able to fight it, and what do you think my chances are of winning? My mom was even with me in the car and agrees that I could not see the light because of the semi. What's your opinion? Thanks :)
5 answers 5