Several questions on my faith?

okay i will have a couple of paragraphs so i will make it clear which each one is for so that you don't TM-DR (too much, didn't read) First of all, i have NO problems with christianity, i just am a bit confused, this is not something i want you to respond to just want to make it clear im not attacking... show more okay i will have a couple of paragraphs so i will make it clear which each one is for so that you don't TM-DR (too much, didn't read)

First of all, i have NO problems with christianity, i just am a bit confused, this is not something i want you to respond to just want to make it clear im not attacking you guys, and i am not an atheist. i don't believe in evolution. and i am open minded to bible verses.

1. Weed/ marijuana/ pot/ cannabis.
Now i know coke, crack, acid, lsd and what not are bad and a sin because they melt your brain and can kill you, but weed can not, as much as you smoke of it, it will not kill you. The bible says that all herbs should be used to the fullest and weed is in fact an herb according to wikipedia and every where else i looked, the bible also says (or at least i heard it said) no herb should ever be outlawed, if this is true then it is a sin to forbid it, therefore making this an exception to the rule of obeying the government. so i ask you, with all that being said, do you think jesus/God, thinks ill of weed or supports it.

2. The christian faith in itself.
The christian faith is one of the most peaceful and loving religions around, but is this all caused by fear? think about it, if there was no hell then why would you be christian, there would be no point. for instance, if someone offered you a million dollars in this economy, you'd be appreciative, and thank the man, now if someone offered you a million dollars in an economy where everything was free there would be no point in such gift because it would not be needed, so if we need forgiveness to get eternal life then we are very appreciative, but if there was no hell and we got in heaven anyways, then what would be the point in worshiping someone who gave you something you already had? so basically its fear of hell that keeps our religion going, so it is entirely a fear based religion. that being said what separates this religion from say a youtube chain letter? (know those ones were they say that if you don't re post it you will be killed, well instead of re posting all you have to do is reply, and to get good luck you have to re post it) if you think about it the bible is pretty much a very long youtube chain letter, that goes into detail and is more believable (yes i know it has Altho more information and what not but you see what im saying.) and also there is no proof, its entirely faith based, so i am wondering what your opinions on my opinions are. so please tell me

more to come soon

*if you know a better site for this let me know and just btw, i am thirteen so take that into consideration when you criticize my religious opinions
Update: 1) You can still get cancer and emphysema from weed. It kills. 2) I'm not a Christian because I don't want to go to hell. I'm a Christian because I want to be like Jesus. BONUS!! I don't have to go to hell. response to this, 1. yes weed can give cancer, if taken to much and too often,... show more 1) You can still get cancer and emphysema from weed. It kills.

2) I'm not a Christian because I don't want to go to hell. I'm a Christian because I want to be like Jesus. BONUS!! I don't have to go to hell.

response to this,

1. yes weed can give cancer, if taken to much and too often, but, water also can cause brain cancer but thats obviously not a sin.

2. no, you dont really want to be like jesus, he did jail time, he was ridiculed, he wasnt just a nice guy he was a servant to everyone, is that really what you wanna do?
Update 2: Cannabis is a flowering plant - not a herb.

try flowering herb. or atleast thats what wiki says
Update 3: okay for all the poeple who said fear isn't part of it then look at it this way, i grew up in a small church and i sat in on our evangilisim lesson one year, and they did the way of the master, (deffinatly reccomend it to all pastors) now there way of evangilisim was very much fear oriented by first sharing the... show more okay for all the poeple who said fear isn't part of it then look at it this way, i grew up in a small church and i sat in on our evangilisim lesson one year, and they did the way of the master, (deffinatly reccomend it to all pastors) now there way of evangilisim was very much fear oriented by first sharing the ten commandments and then by saying that would get them into hell adn then so forth with all the other info, but, if there were no hell and he said basically you are a sinner, BUT, our god forgives you so you get into heaven then that person wouldnt really live his or her life very differantly because there is no consiquence, now i know you say you dont worry about the fear, but would you be able to say that at the begining of your christian walk?
Update 4: define sober minded
Update 5: i appreciate your answer but i beleive you should know that evolution is not fact at all, it almost has as little evidenc as the bible, but, one thing i have realized is that if say a panda had a baby and it was somewhat disfigured, what would happen? the panda would kill its baby, as would most species, so i ask... show more i appreciate your answer but i beleive you should know that evolution is not fact at all, it almost has as little evidenc as the bible, but, one thing i have realized is that if say a panda had a baby and it was somewhat disfigured, what would happen? the panda would kill its baby, as would most species, so i ask you this, if all deformed babies (or a majority) were killed/ neglected how would they ever start an entire new race?
Update 6: 2) Don't be so arrogant as to tell me why I follow Christ. I go where he sends me, even to my death. If I was willing to lay down my life for the country (veteran) how much more so for God! please, lay down your life? you die and go some where better if all is true, if there was no heaven and no hell... show more 2) Don't be so arrogant as to tell me why I follow Christ. I go where he sends me, even to my death. If I was willing to lay down my life for the country (veteran) how much more so for God!

please, lay down your life? you die and go some where better if all is true, if there was no heaven and no hell then you wouldnt follow him, simple as that, dont tell me im arrogent, when you become a christian you are "saved" and there would be nothing to be saved from, therefore meaning that there would almost be no christianity with no hell meaning it is a major componet in what makes up this faith, am i wrong?