Is Coca-Cola Blak still currently made anywhere in the world?

I know most people didn't like Coca-Cola Blak, however I loved it. And it was discontinued in the U.S. But, is it still made anywhere in the world? Thanks!

My coca cola salesman just showed up, I asked him and he said Blak was a dismal failure and it isn't made anywhere.

I think it's available in France and Canada, and maybe other places in Europe. I know it's in france because I tried it when I went there on a holiday - a lot of my friends loved it!

It's a shame it isn't in the UK.

mhm