Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

I'm related to Christopher Columbus. Who are you related too?

My family tree dates back to CC. He'd be my 15th great grandfather.

Are you related to anyone special?

Yes, Adam and Eve. Can anyone trace their lineage back any further than that?

First Cousin: George Mason

Second Cousin: George Washington

Both are 8 generations removed

Third Cousin: Meriwether Lewis

7 generations removed

Fifth Cousin: Robert E Lee

6 generations removed

Both sides of my family have roots in the Charlottesville and Albemarle areas of Virginia.

King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain((:

Which means I'm prolly related to a bunch of black people too because the Moors raped the shyt outta the Spanish around that time.

Also, some Chilean governor or someone who supported the Nazis after WW2

no particular person but I have a little ancestry from all three of the formerly viking people, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden, so I am probably related to some Vikings. I'm also part German and maybe part some stuff I don't even know about,

Source(s): American mutt

Im Mexican, so i wish i can be related to a Roman (hopefully emperor Trajan).

Its possible since i have Spanish blood. And the Romans and the Spanish breeded with each other.

I'm related to a former member of The Surpemes lol. A relative in Canada met her in Las Vegas, and the rest is history.

Stienka Razin and Alexander Suvorov.

Well I don't exactly have any names at hand I do know come from a aristcratic rich family from all over Europe. I am related to Generals, Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians, Queens, Scientists, and Philosophers.

Charlemagne ,Ben Franklin, and Ethan Allen

I'm related to Erwin Rommel. He was my great-grandfathers second cousin. Not as famous as your ancestor, but it has yet to fail to intrigue people i've met.

i'm related to Adam. yep, the first man. and Noah, too. the guy with the beard that survived the big flood.