If world comes to an end tomorrow...!?

how would each zodiac sign react ? what would each sign be doing on world's last day ? this is just for fun guys.. :-)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Aquarius:

paint the walls of my room

throw food out the window

stay up all night

have sex

write a song

tell everyone I'd miss them

...then watch how the sky turns orange 'cause the Earth will be catapulted into the sun

• 4 years ago

Anyone I had wronged in this life, if I hadn't asked them to forgive me, I would regret that. Honestly, though I don't deliberately try to wrong people but sometimes because we are human, it can happen. That's why it's always important to live life as if today is your last day. Didn't Tim McGraw record a song like that. "Live Like you're Dying" Like tomorrow was a gift, And you got eternity, To think about what you’d do with it. An' what did you do with it? An' what can I do with it? An' what would I do with it?

• 1 decade ago

I would turn completely care free. I would probably resort to drugs. Take up chain smoking. Spend all day in the pub, and hug everyone and spend as much time with friends and around other people as possible. I would have my partner and all my family with me and I would just want to make sure they were happy before we all died.

Not a very nice thought though!

Im a Libra

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To be honest i had a weird dream last night the world was going to end I was frantic and a litte scared =|

Scorpio Sun

:] Kiki

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Taurus/Gemini cusp here.

Id pull up a lawn chair, crack open a beer, and watch. I'd then send a mass text message to everyone in my phone "Dude and dudettes, are you seeing this ****?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Being a Taurus I would: get anything I need to done, and then sit back and relax and wait

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

frst thing have ur fud and let the end comes 2 u b'coz u will not b hungrry, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 1 decade ago

Pisces prays.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Virgo-*Runs around screaming*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

aries-whos the villian?

taurus-sniff

gemini-talk as much as they can before it ends

cancer-cry

leo-same to aries

virgo-scream

scorpio-duh?

sag-com on... it won't happen it won't happen it won't happen

cap-what? it won't happen

aquar-scream

pisces-pray

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.