LIC MONEY BACK PLAN 113?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Money Back Children's Assurance Plan - Plan no.113 ,WHAT are the benefits. i made pliocy for my son in 2001 but i dont know what i will get i am paying 6054 per annum
Best Answer
  • vinod answered 5 years ago
Today, life is highly competitive. Education and settling in life entails high costs. Parents need, therefore, to make provision, in advance, for good education for their children. Children also need financial support for entering business/career.
L.I.C now introduces a new plan to take care of these needs - a Children’s Money Back Assurance Plan(113), with payment of premium ceasing on policy anniversary immediately after the child attains 18 years of age. The plan, besides offering risk cover, also offers payment of Sum Assured in installments at age 18, 20, 22, 24 and Guaranteed and Loyalty additions at age 26.
This Policy can be proposed by generally father but if mother has income if her own , she can propose. If both parents are not alive, then legal guardian can propose under this plan. Risk under this policy will commence two years from the date of commencement of the policy or from the policy anniversary immediately following the completion of 7 years whichever is later.

Benefits
· Installment benefit:
At Age (Completed) Benefits
18 20% of Sum Assured
20 20% of Sum Assured
22 30% of Sum Assured
24 30% of Sum Assured
26 Guaranteed Addition plus Loyalty Addition
for more information mail me on bhanushalivinod@yahoo.com OR call me 9820431119
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ms answered 5 years ago
    child get 20%20%30%30% at age 18.20.22.24 and at age 26 child get guranteed bonus @8000 per year for tem in 100000 insurance
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    U can regsiter licindia.com... for more information....about your policy.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Abhay Gadiyar answered 5 years ago
    register on licindia.com to know the accumulated bonus on the policy.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block